19.3.13

Spirit Conversation with Soul #2

"Do not by-pass any possible future before being sure that you have nothing to learn from them. Then you are still free to change your mind or to chose a different future or even a different past" (Richard Bach, Illusions)


Twenty five years ago, I used to copy paragraphs of books that resonated invaluably to me. Richard Bach's Illusions must probably have been one of them as I wrote down five pages. I recently found these writings again and they were so invaluable they still resonate! Obviously a bit different today as years and experience have polished my steps on Earth. As I carry my amethyst and my pieces of quartz around the Earth along my journeys I open my eyes to each new opportunity that pops up in my life, appreciate it as a possibility and let it breath to see what we can co-create together.

This is what I experience now with a certain Spirit visiting my space more frequently, more intensely, and with more presence. I no longer wonder about the visits, I let it roam the space, sometime relax on the couch, sometime accompany me in the practice, sometime disappear like a bird flying on a branch in the beautiful fruit garden outside the window. I know this Spirit brings good omen and is an expression of the Exploration of the Chi of Love I am engaged in.







Spirit is having a Conversation with Soul. It usually is a playful dialogue with lots of laugh and good harmonious exchanges. Sometimes a dance comes in around the space, as the music plays their energy blends into movement and expression of lightness. Beauty-full tears of joy as I watch them dancing. Sometimes, Spirit and Soul flow into sensual movement and deep intimacy surrounded by much light and soft breath as the birds starts signing outside the window.

 " My own words are not the medicine, but a prescription; 
not the destination, but a map to help you reach it. 
When you get there, quiet your mind and close your mouth. 
Don't analyze the Tao. 
Strive instead to live it: silently, undividedly, 
with your whole harmonious being." ~Lao Tzu


I will be there holding the space for them as their encounters become more frequent, I will be there setting white flowers, I will be there for the music and the dance. As my hands reach the possible limits of outer-realities, I stretch my limits and reach a back, and rest my head in a soft movement I join my breath and together I disappear into Soul and hold the hands of Spirit close to my heart. 

Universe, we have long talked about this, now that it entered my own space it is with heartfelt gratitude that I invite you to  join the dance and makeshift a boat for the journey and guarantee water for softening the journey under a hot sun and seeds of love to keep blossoming around. Pure energy, pure love bathing in soft indulgence of the senses. 

As I know now my intuition never ever fails. I know your are with us on this one too. My best ally ever.

Love