23.6.12

Gratitude in a few words - Reiki ART Level


Dear Isabella, my challenging Reiki Master and Teacher, 

Thank you for guiding me through the mystery of Reiki III, giving me a good background for developing myself another inch towards the complete understanding of the universe. I really appreciated your dedication, the personal touch and the honesty in your teaching. This made me feel special and enlightened, and completed the Reiki treatment perspective for me. I am not sure when or if I am ready to go to the Master Teacher Level, now I am just so happy for all the new bits and pieces I got to be used in my life puzzle. Thanks for bringing me a step further.
We will always be connected in a special way, between us there are no time or distance. Thanks for giving me this eternal perspective via just opening up!!
Sending you a lot of love and light