15.9.11

Reiki Classes as Shifting Balances

The week long Reiki I & II Class just concluded and again I witness transformation and shift in the student balance. New feelings, new experiences, new ways to breath in and out, new vibrations and a smile of inner peace rising and radiating.
I am finding this shift quite regular to every class. Here I want to share this simple and yet very exhaustive slideshow of About. Healing.Com. It shows the Hands Position for Reiki Treatments. Yet I usually teach students to learn from their intuition, to listen to their hands rather than just follow a standard protocol of hands positions. This recent class just again confirmed what I experience every time, sending out to the light a new, refreshed, awakened soul who will experience life in a brand new way.

In gratitude