22.6.11

Life is Energy

The inner wisdom of Reiki Energy. As I am teaching Reiki I & II - ShoDen and OkuDen level this week, again as always in classes, the unfolding process is quite fascinating.
It could be summarised with few words, transformation, awakening, realisation. These apply to similar processes triggered by an exploration of the soul and a reconnection with the inner life force spirituality. Life is a sacred journey for sure. As usual when I teach, people arrive open minded, ready to explore and as usual what you get is more than you see (see post of Dec 2010) As usual the realisation of one's self is deeper than expected, force of wisdom stronger, intuition flow sharper.

Teaching Reiki is always a process of bringing a caterpillar to the stage of flying butterfly!
I love it.
All my gratitude for the trust.