14.5.11

Energy Flow - Simply Reiki

I have been reading this with great attention. I nurture a deep respect for Hiroshi Doi. I encourage all Reiki Practitioners and instructors of Usui Ryoho Reiki, to read this interview by Pamela Miles of Hiroshi Doi and Hyakuten Inamoto, Reiki masters at the Usui Gakkai in Japan.



The interview is informative and it is also a very useful tool for teachers who during Reiki Classes must convey an appropriate blend of information, knowledge, history, experience and exposure to the Reiki System of natural Healing.

As I have stepped on two paths with initial learning Sho-Den and Oku-Den with the so-called Takata Reiki, followed by Independent Reiki Mastership associated with ICRT (William Rand) teachings, and further got certified as Karuna Reiki (R) Master by William Rand himself, I rad the text with great enthusiasm as it responds to the lines of transfer of information I usual give my students.

Take a moment and review it. Click here

Love & Laughter