21.2.11

Gratitude for the Reiki Votes

Here and now, I say THANK YOU, for your support. We are now second in the Healing.About.Com competition for the Reader's Choice Awards and yes,  humbled by that.


People often tell me they like my blog. To which I humbly respond with a shy ' Oh yes, thank you!" Not really expecting abundance of visitors but always happily discovering, as a master, I met long time ago, that as healing will soon be in great demand, those in healing professions, have a great purpose to serve. So when I created blog the intention was to share experiences, knowledge and find a way to broadcast humble progress I also experience in healing. Sharing and community of practices were my terms of references in other professions before deciding to practice healing full time. So I now transferred that passion and knowledge to this realm.

 In gratitude!