5.10.09

Quantum Cats?!

Today I'll focus on some material for the left brain, distraction...
Our household comprises of two cats rescued from passing away at the nearby temple. One is now 7 months old and the other one just turned 2 months old as we rescued her very early in life (maybe 3 weeks old or so). Both cats receive veterinary care as per requirements. For some reasons I won't explain here, it is me with my daughter who had the honour of bringing the youngest cat to the vet clinic yesterday. While reaching for the Vet Card, I noticed the title of the card '24 hours Pet's Clinic' Quantum Cat followed by the name of our cat!
I read again and yes it was QUANTUM CAT.

I knew my book and practice is about quantum now i know why our cats are so special!! Welcome to the quantum household!